Did You Know?
- Almost half of companies that implement inbound marketing efforts see a 25% greater return on investment (ROI) than companies that do not.
- Leads generated through SEO are around 14.6 %, while leads from other channels close at an average of 1.7%.
- 79% of clicks on Google Search results go to organic results (with some companies reporting as high as 94%).
- The #1 organic result gets nearly twice as many clicks as the #2 result.
- In terms of Google traffic, only 4.8% of users actually click through to the 2nd results page.
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine.
- In 2014, Google earned £39.08 billion in advertising revenue. In 2010, it was less than half of that.
- In 2014, Google brought out a whopping 15 algorithm updates.
- 67% of Google’s search engine market share is global. That figure rises to 89% in the UK.
- Google have recently bought out an algorithm update aimed specifically at websites that are not properly optimised for mobile devices.
- When building links to your website, you have to ensure your anchor text (the words that link into your site) have a 3% density (can only be mentioned X amount of times) otherwise you can get penalised for over optimisation.
Download the PDF version here: Did you know